- About Exile
- Studio X
- Box Office
- Join Us in Exile
- Plan Your Visit
- Behanding Bios
- North of the Boulevard
- Philadelphia Weekly Interviews Deborah Block
- The North Plan
- Workshop Series with Matt Pfeiffer
Click below to purchase tickets for The Invisible Hand
Tickets and info: Order Form
Tommy & Me by Ray Didinger
Directed by Joe Canuso
with Tom Teti, Matt Pfeiffer, and Simon Canuso Kiley
August 3 - August 14, 2016
FringeArts (140 N. Columbus Blvd.)
Exile is proud to present the premiere of a new play, Tommy and Me, by Ray Didinger. The play is autobiographic and recounts a seminal time in Ray Didinger’s life as he helps his life-long hero, Tommy McDonald reach his goal of getting into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Click here to be added to our Tommy and Me email and mailing lists:
- Tommy McDonald is a Hall of Fame football player.
- He was in the NFL for 12 years as a wide receiver.
- He was drafted by the Eagles in 1957 and played on the team until 1964.
- He was instrumental in taking The Eagles to the 1960 NFL Championship game, played at Franklin Field in Philly.
- The Eagles won against the Green Bay Packers coached by Vince Lombardi.
Ray Didinger is an award winning sports writer. Among his many distinguished acknowledgements, he won the McCann Award which is presented by the Pro Football Writers of America (PFWA) in recognition of long and distinguished reporting in the field of pro football. He also won six Emmy Awards as a producer and writer with NFL Films. He is the author of eleven books on sports, including his three most recent bestsellers: The Eagles Encyclopedia, One Last Read, and The Ultimate Book of Sports Movies. Among his many media outlets, Ray is currently a host on 610-WIP all-sports talk radio, and appears on Comcast SportsNet TV as the primary analyst on Eagles Post-Game Live.
|Wednesday, August 3 (preshow tailgate party)||7pm||$35|
|Thursday, August 4 (Opening Night)||7pm||$50|
|Friday, August 5||8pm||$35|
|Saturday, August 6||7pm||$35|
|Sunday, August 7||7pm||$35|
|Friday, August 12||8pm||$35|
|Saturday, August 13||3pm||$35|
|Saturday, August 13||7pm||$35|
|Sunday, August 14||3pm||$35|
|Sunday, August 14||7pm||$35|