Theatre Exile continues to prioritize the health and safety of our patrons, staff, cast, and crew.
In order to create a safe environment for our audiences, artists, and staff, below are the 2021/22 Season protocols for our indoor productions:
- Masks will be mandatory for audiences and theater crew.
- All staff and artists in the building will be vaccinated
- Audience members will be required to present proof of vaccination.
- We will limit our indoor capacity to provide spaced-out seating for our audiences.
- Audience seating will be a minimum of six (6) feet away from the unmasked performers.
- The theater will be cleaned daily and between all performances.
- We will have a no-touch check-in procedure.
These policies are subject to change based on the recommendations from the CDC and local officials.