Rent our Space
RENT OUR SPACE
Theatre Exile’s adaptable and newly reconstructed and outfitted space at 1340 S. 13th Street is the perfect place for every type of gathering – performances, special occasion parties and fundraising events, business and community meetings, conferences, and more. Our ADA compliant facility includes:
- Flexible 32’ x 56’ theatre space with movable risers, a variety of standard, LED and moveable stage lights that can accommodate a wide variety of space and event needs. Zoned capacity of the theater is 125. Our seating risers offer flexible seating. Staging options include a playing space of 32’ x 38’ in proscenium set up, as well as thrust and alley configurations.
- Attractive street level 12’ x 28’ space off the entrance that can be used as a box office, meeting room, and workshop space for smaller gatherings.
- Theater-level 12’ x 25’ gallery space that can be used for receptions and additional space for larger events in the theater.
- Fully quipped, Equity-standard dressing room with two showers, two bathrooms and eight actor stations.
- Additional amenities include basic sound system, work tables, chairs, washer/dryer, kitchenette, water fountains, all gender restroom with five stalls and one urinal.
Please send inquiries to Rentals@theatreexile.org 215.218.4022.